Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes are filled with creamy cheesecake laced with lemon zest and fresh blueberries on top of a pecan shortbread cookie. They're delicious bites of the best mini cheesecakes ever!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, full fat and softened
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 12 pecan sandies cookies
- 6 pecan sandies cookies
- 2 Tbsp. blueberry jam
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 small lemon slices
- Blend cream cheese with a mixer until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and zest and mix until lump free.
- Mix in sugar and sour cream.
- Add eggs and mix lightly. Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Fold in blueberries. Set filing aside.
- Press 1 shortbread cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Fill liners with cheesecake filling.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Bake cheesecakes for 30 to 40 minutes, or until middle slightly jiggles.
- Cool cheesecakes at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Crumble 6 cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or back of spoon.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbles on top of cooled cheesecakes.
- Mix 1 cup of blueberries with blueberry jam until all blueberries are shiny.
- Top cookie crumbles on each cheesecake with a spoonful of blueberries and jam.
- Cut lemon slices into fourths. Add a lemon slice to the top of each cheesecake cupcake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Be sure to cool cheesecakes for at least one hour at room temperature before adding toppings.
If cheesecakes indent, don't worry. You'll be filling them with toppings so it will work out!
Refrigerate cheesecakes up to 1 day before serving.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake cupcakes, mini cheesecakes, blueberry lemon cheesecake