Blackberry Cheese Danish will make you want to wake up in the morning and start brewing the coffee!
CREAM CHEESE LAYER
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4 oz. neufchâtel cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon curd
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1 cup blueberry jam (any berry jam will do)
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. half & half
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll puff pastry sheet out on sheet pan.
- Roll edges up all the way around pastry.
- Mix cream cheese with powdered sugar, lemon curd and thyme in a small bowl.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto puff pastry sheet.
- Mix jam, blackberries and cornstarch together in a small bowl.
- Drop blackberry mixture by spoonfuls on cream cheese layer.
- Spread the mixture evenly over pastry with a spoon.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown.
- Allow pastry to cool for 30 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and half & half together until smooth.
- Drizzle over entire pastry, then cut into rectangles and serve.
- Sprinkle pastry with extra fresh thyme if desired.
Blackberry Cheese Danish is great for breakfast, brunch or dessert!
- Category: Brunch, Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blackberry, danish, pastry, thyme, blackberry danish, sheet pan, brunch, breakfast, dessert, blackberries