Berry Brownie Cups are simple to make, and a different twist on how to serve a basic brownie. The berries add a delicious touch.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
You’ll need just 3 ingredients to make these brownies happen…
- prepared brownie mix
- berry jam
Oh yeah, and some foil cupcake liners. (ad) Who ever said making dessert had to be complicated?
How to Make Berry Brownie Cups
When it comes to brownies, I always cheat and use a mix. I do so because I’ve found a fool-proof Double Chocolate Brownie mix by Ghirardelli (ad) that never lets me down.
To make these awesome Berry Brownie Cups, you just pop some foil cupcake liners (ad) in a muffin tin, and fill them with your favorite prepared brownie mix. If you want to make your own brownies….go for it! But, if you’re like me and don’t want to take the chance of making dry brownies, let Ghirardelli (ad) do it for you.
They come out of the oven looking dapper, which makes me very happy. Only a few more steps, and you’ve created a masterpiece.
Just slice some strawberries, then add blueberries to the mix. Gently stir in your favorite berry jam (I used blueberry), and make a mound of fruit on top of the brownie cup.
There you have it…easy, peasy Berry Brownie Cups. Ready to devour. This is a great recipe to make with kids! And, eating them together will make memories you’ll never forget.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think.
More Chocolate Desserts to Love
- Chocolate Strawberry Tart
- Mocha Latte Ice Cream Pie
- Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
- Double Chocolate Chip Cake
- Beryl’s Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Chocolate Brioche Bread Pudding
Berry Brownie Cups
*See notes in blog post for detailed tips, photos and instructions.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix (ad) as directed on package.
- Spoon brownie mix into foil cupcake liners, (ad) placed in a muffin tin. Fill 2/3 way full.
- Bake for only 30 minutes, even if the brownie mix says longer.
- Take out of oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice strawberries and place in a bowl with blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, stir berry jam (ad) until it can be spread easily. Pour over berries and mix gently.
- Spoon mounds of fruit on top of brownie cups and serve!
Nutrition info is an auto generated estimate.
Keep In Touch
Sharing is Caring! If you love my recipes, please SHARE with friends!