Beef Tenderloin Rice Bowl is a dish you'll never forget. You can stir fry or grill it, but either way, the flavors are out-of-this-world!
- 2 small beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 2 small sweet peppers, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or butter
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki or soy sauce
- 2 cups white or brown rice, cooked
- Season tenderloin steaks with favorite steak seasoning.
- Cut steaks into thin strips and set aside.
- Dice vegetables and add to a skillet with butter or olive oil.
- Stir (or grill) veggies on high heat about 5 minutes until tender.
- Stir in beef tenderloin strips and cook or for 2 to 3 minutes on high heat, turning to brown.
- Stir in teriyaki or soy sauce.
- Serve over cooked rice in bowls with chopsticks (ad) if you like.
This dish tastes just like it came from your favorite Japanese Steak restaurant!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Stir Fry or Grill
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: rice bowl, beef tenderloin, veggies, stir fry, grill, easy recipes, healthy, japanese