Luscious Beef Tenderloin Marsala with roasted broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes is the perfect meal for date nights or special occasions!
- 4 beef tenderloin filets
- 1 Tbsp. steak seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 8 oz. white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry marsala cooking wine
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (ad)
- 1 cup beef stock, unsalted
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. flour, mixed with a little water
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Rub tenderloin filets with steak seasoning and place in a cast iron skillet (ad) with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Sear filets over medium high heat on all sides.
- Place filets in a 400 degree oven for 3 to 5 minutes until cooked to desired temperature.
- Check frequently.
- Remove filets from oven. Spoon marsala sauce over filets and cover with foil until ready to serve.
- Melt butter in skillet (ad) over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add garlic and mushrooms. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add marsala wine, teriyaki sauce, beef stock and pepper. Cook until mushrooms are tender (about 10 minutes).
- Mix flour with a little water and add to skillet. Stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Add heavy cream and stir for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Spoon mushroom marsala sauce over filets and mashed potatoes to serve.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beef tenderloin, filets, filet of beef, marsala sauce, marsala wine, mushrooms, onions, garlic, main dishes