Banana Pudding Popsicles taste just like creamy banana pudding on ice! They're loaded with fresh bananas, real cream, and crunchy vanilla wafers for a decadent frozen treat.
- 1 box (5.1. oz) INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups half and half cream
- 1 cup sour cream or greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 bananas
- 1 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- Prepare the popsicle mold (ad) by spraying lightly with cooking spray.
- Make pudding by pouring half and half cream into a large bowl. Add pudding mix and whisk until thickened.
- Add sour cream or yogurt, then fold in crushed vanilla wafers. Slice one banana into the mix. Mash the other banana into pudding and whisk everything together.
- Spoon banana pudding into popsicle mold and close with lid. Insert popsicle sticks into the middle of each mold.
- Freeze mold for at least 4 hours for best results, preferably overnight.
- When pops are solid, rinse mold with warm water for 10 seconds. Wiggle them from side to side and they should slide out when tugging on the stick.
- Serve popsicles immediately or store in plastic sandwich bags in the freezer.
Check the sticks after putting the mold in the freezer to make sure they're straight.
To help the pops release, run lukewarm water over the mold for a few seconds, or let sit at room temperature until defrosted a bit. Make sure the water is not too hot or the pops will melt.
Serve pops over ice to prevent them from melting.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popsicles, banana pudding pops, frozen desserts