Baileys Streusel Cheesecake Cups start with a shortbread cookie crust, followed by a decadent Baileys Irish Cream cheesecake. The finishing touch is an irresistible pecan streusel topping!
- 12 pecan shortbread cookies
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream (or 1 Tbsp. vanilla)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 4 pecan shortbread cookies, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream (or 1 tsp. vanilla)
- 2 Tbsp. cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press a pecan shortbread cookie into the bottom of 12 separate cupcake liners, then insert liners into muffin tins.
- Beat cream cheese until throughly softened in mixing bowl. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with a spatula and beat 2 minutes on medium high until creamy.
- Add Baileys Irish Cream or vanilla to cream cheese. Beat at least 1 minute on medium high. Add sugar and beat well.
- Add egg and mix until blended.
- Spoon cheesecake batter on top of shortbread cookies in cupcake liners until it reaches the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then take out of oven and top with streusel topping.
- Return cheesecake cups to oven and bake 10 to 15 more minutes until cheesecake is set.
- In a separate bowl, mix pecans, shortbread cookie crumbs, flour, brown sugar, Bailey's Irish Cream (or vanilla).
- Add cold butter and mix well with hands until streusel is crumbly.
- Top cheesecake cups with streusel as directed above.
- The weight of the streusel will make a dent in the cheesecake and create a cup that surrounds the pecans.
- Cool cheesecake cups for 30 minutes before serving.
Store leftover cheesecake cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baileys cheesecake, cheesecake cups, pecan streusel